Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Premier broker, Michaela Keszler, is a well respected leader in the Hampton's real estate community, specializing in high-end sales and rentals. Michaela's professionalism, expertise, networking ability and relationship building are the qualities that make her one of the most influential figures in her field, providing investors, buyers and sellers alike with a knowledgeable and individual service in order to match customers to their perfect property.
Maintaining a relationship with her clients beyond that, of the all important real-estate transaction, is paramount to Michaela's success and working process. Her clients often reciprocating in their appreciation through referrals and recommendations, resulting in the constant and rapid growth of her portfolio.
Fluent in both English and German, Michaela works with clients in the United States and internationally to assist in achieving their real estate goals.
Michaela and her husband began summering in the Hamptons in the early nineties, settling as full-time Southampton residents in 1995 from where they raised their three children.
Michaela is an active board member of the 'Peconic Baykeeper', the 'Southampton Fresh Air Home’.
and a longtime member of the Southampton Bath and Tennis Club.
Michaela considers the Hamptons to be one of the most beautiful places in the world and is an enthusiastic advocate of its importance and place in the changed world we all now find ourselves.
- #1 Hamptons Agent GCI Pinnacle 2021 & 2020 & 2019
- #3 Douglas Elliman Agent Nationwide
- #1 Hamptons Agent GCI Pinnacle 2019 &2020 Top 2% nationwide
- #2 Hamptons Agent GCI Pinnacle 2017
- Top Producer By Volume office 2017
- #1 Hamptons Agent GCI Pinnacle 2016
- #3 Hamptons Agent GCI Pinnacle 2015
- #1 Hamptons Agent GCI Pinnacle 2014
- #2 Hamptons Agent GCI Pinnacle 2013
- # Rockie of the year 2007